Investor Visas

For the Foreign Individual Investor

investor visaInvestor visas are issued to citizens of foreign countries who maintain treaties of commerce and navigation with the United States.

In order to qualify for this visa, your reasons for coming to the United States must be:

  • To engage in significant trade (of service or technology), principally between the U.S. and the treaty country.
  • To develop and administer the operations of a company in which the foreign citizen has invested a large amount of capital.

There are three types of Investor Visas:

  • E-1 Visas – Treaty Trader – Issued to a foreign citizen who is employed by one of the countries in treaty with the United States and plans to engage a substantial trade with the U.S. or work for a company that does.
  • E-2 Visas – Treaty Investor – A nonimmigrant visa issued to a foreign citizen to enter and work in the United States based on the investment the individual will be handling while in the country.
  • EB-5 Visas – Immigrant Investor – To qualify for this Visa, the foreign individual must invest a minimum of $500,000 to a high unemployment area in the United States, which will help create or preserve at least 10 jobs excluding the investor’s position and their immediate family.

Nationwide Immigration Law Firm Helping Investors Come To The U.S.

The immigration lawyers at Hermanni & Lorenzo Law Group have the experience of working along side local and national clients in helping them attain their immigration goals. If you are looking to obtain any of the following investor visas listed above, call 305-640-8222 to schedule a consultation with us. You may also fill out our contact form and one of our immigration attorneys will contact you to learn more about your specific case and see how we can help you attain the proper visa.