Hermanni & Lorenzo Law Group Logo




(305) 640-8222

Marriage Visas

Are You Marrying a Foreigner?

Immigration law wants you to bring your significant other from a foreign country by your side.

Immigrant Visa for a Spouse, or Fiancé, of a U.S. Citizen

If you are a U.S. citizen you have two ways to bring your foreign spouse (husband or wife) or fiancé to the United States to live.

Fiancé Visa (K-1)

For a U.S. citizen to bring their fiancé to the United States, they must file a K-1, which allows the fiancé to travel to the U.S. and marry the U.S. Citizen sponsor within the first 90 days of arrival.

As long as the marriage takes place within that 90-day time frame, the fiancé is granted the right to stay in the United States.

Once the marriage has taken place, the fiancé must apply for adjustment of status to become a permanent resident.

Spouse Visa (K-3)

A K-3 visa allows to shorten the physical separation of the foreign spouse and U.S. citizen by allowing them enter the country as a non-immigrant and wait for the green card application process to finish.

The K-3 applicant must also have an Immigrant Petition for Alien Relative I-130 filed on their behalf by the U.S. citizen sponsor.


Caring for immigrant fiancés or spouses

The process to bring your significant other to the United States requires documentation that should be filed properly and accurately to avoid any unnecessary delays.


Get experienced & competent help

Hermanni & Lorenzo Law Group can work alongside you to help bring your spouse, or future spouse to the U.S.  Call us now so we can help your foreign spouse or fiancé, become a lawful Permanent Resident of the United States.

Ready for Competent Immigration Law Counsel?


The solution to your immigration situation may be one phone call away! Let's talk, call or email us now!

Book Your Consultation

Happy & Satisfied Immigrants Speak Up

Dear clients: We're beyond happy and honored to have served you. Thank you for your ongoing support, we do appreciate it very much!

Resourceful, patient, caring and experienced – exactly what you need from an immigration law firm. Thanks for the help.

Marli E.
Yelp Reviews

Great team! Very Professional, they really care about each case, always providing great customer service and using all their knowledge to help us!

Mari H.
Yelp Reviews

Norma Lorenzo is one of the most genuine people you’ll ever meet. She’s a professional and highly competent attorney that her clients can trust to do a great job on their behalf. Definitely call this law office for immigration needs.

Pierrela Jeanbaptiste
Google Reviews

Excellent law firm. My experience was awesome. The attorneys and their staff were caring and sensitive to my special case. They offered professional an ethical services. They were able to resolve my situation and throughout the entire process I felt their support. Kudos to Ms. Norma Lorenzo. Thank you

Berta Sanders
Google Reviews

Norma was thorough, responsive and dedicated to my case. She made it painless and I knew I was in good hands, I’d recommend and trust her in a heartbeat.

Avvo Review

Thank you for all your help and dedication, I just received my US Citizenship, grateful that you were always available, even on Sunday’s. All the best to you.

Nicolas Izquierdo
Google Review
google reviews
facebook reviews
yelp reviews
avvo reviews

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This