e1 treaty visa

e1 and e2 investor visas

What Do I Need To Apply For An E-1 or E-2 Treaty Visa?

When applying for an E1 Trader Treaty or E2 Treaty Investor visa, the following items are required: A company registration Form DS-160, or A Nonimmigrant Visa Electronic Application. This must be completed online prior to interviewing with the Embassy or Consulate. One (1) 2″x2″ (5cmx5cm) photo with a white background, taken within 6 months, must […]

Continue Reading